[LincolnTalk] Looking for a local floral designer

[LincolnTalk] Looking for a local floral designer

Dorothy Orszulak

Hello Lincolnites,

I’m looking for a local floral person to put together several arrangements (1 large; 2 small) for a celebration of life service taking place at the Bedford UU Church on Sept 12th.    Who can you recommend?

Many thanks,

Dorothy

774-573-7175

Re: [LincolnTalk] Looking for a local floral designer

Ken Hurd-2
You will not go wrong nor be disappointed if you ask Nancy Henderson (0455) to help you.

Good luck,
Ken

Lifting the Human Spirit by Design
781-259-3300