[LincolnTalk] Looking for 4 more people to share charter cost for Great White Shark boat tour on Cape Cod last 2 wks Sep. - 1st wk Oct.

[LincolnTalk] Looking for 4 more people to share charter cost for Great White Shark boat tour on Cape Cod last 2 wks Sep. - 1st wk Oct.

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks,

I am interested in booking a Great White Shark watching boat tour on the Cape sometime during the last 2 weeks of September or the first week of October. September & October are peak Shark months.

I am taking our incoming au pair from Brazil. It will just be the 2 of us on the charter so we need 4 more people to make a party of 6 and share the total $1,400 cost at about $233 per person.

The charter in the link below appears to be the least expensive one that also comes with a spotter plane.

We are pretty flexible with dates.

The tour is 3-4 hours and leaves from either Dennis or South Yarmouth.

If you would like to coordinate joining us and splitting the per person cost, please call me.

Details and assurances will have to be worked out so that no one ends up getting stuck with more that their per person cost.

Joanna Schmergel
617-645-9059