[LincolnTalk] Local dentist?

Mary Crowe
Looking to change dentists for routine  care. Can anyone recommend  a friendly practice in the area. Has anyone had experience with the new dentist in town?

  Mary Crowe ([hidden email])

Re: [LincolnTalk] Local dentist?

Lincoln mailing list
Dr. Thomas Bjornson. We have been going to him for years. There is a new dentist in town???

Sent from my Galaxy

Re: [LincolnTalk] Local dentist?

Deborah Wallace
I have recently switched to the new practice in town and so far am very pleased. Dr. Quinn Chan and Dr. BiNa Oh are a husband and wife team who provide a full range of services. They are both highly skilled, patient and accommodating to every extent possible. Bonus points for a beautiful office with the most up to date equipment. Here is the link to their website.