[LincolnTalk] Lindentree Farm 2020 Pick your Own shares!

[LincolnTalk] Lindentree Farm 2020 Pick your Own shares!

Lindentreefarm Csa
Hi everyone,
we have a few spaces left for those who would be interested in joining
our farm this summer.
We are doing just a PICK YOUR OWN SHARE this summer, with extra
produce on Thursday afternoons and Saturday afternoons available
here,( as well as sending the bulk of our produce to the Farmers
Market in Lincoln.)
Everything is certified organic: strawberries, raspberries,
blueberries, beans, peas, flowers etc.   It is a nice way to spend
some time in the afternoon....
Pick up days are Thursday or Saturdays and the cost for new members
for the season is $250.
Please let us know if you are interested,have questions, want more details!!
Thank you.
Spring seems awfully close...pray for rain. It is dry out there.

Moira
Lindentree Farm