[LincolnTalk] Lincoln's First Day Celebrations Invitation and Volunteers/Donations Needed

[LincolnTalk] Lincoln's First Day Celebrations Invitation and Volunteers/Donations Needed

Nancy Beach-2

Dear Town of Lincoln Residents,

You are invited to Lincoln’s First Day 2019 that will take place on January 1, 2019 at the Pierce House from 1pm to 5pm.  We invite you to join in the celebrations where food, desserts, refreshments, children’s activities and music by the Ancient Mariners will take place. Whether you are new to the town of Lincoln or have lived here forever, this is a great way to get to know your neighbors.  Drop in any time!

Last year with the GENEROUS support of town organizations, private citizens and volunteers we had a very successful event and we would like to continue that for 2019.  We need your help!

Volunteers Needed

In order to make this a wonderful event for all, volunteer staffing is needed for setup, serving and cleanup.  We can’t do it without you! If you could donate an hour or two of your time, we would greatly appreciate it.  Please click here to sign up : Volunteer Signup Form

DATE: JANUARY 1, 2019

EVENT TIME: 1PM TO 5PM

HELP NEEDED: 10AM TO 7PM

Donations Needed

With the generous support of many Lincoln committees, organizations, associations and private donations we were able to cover the cost of the First Day event in 2018. This year we need your help!  If you can donate to the celebrations, we would greatly appreciate it!

Please contact Nancy Beach at:

Email: [hidden email]

Ph. 781-259-9757

This event is for residents of Lincoln and their guests.

Nancy

Nancy Beach

Event Manager

Pierce House | 17 Weston Road | Lincoln, MA 01773

Email: [hidden email]

Office: 781-259-9757 – please call this line

Cell: 978-501-1019

www.piercehouse.com

Pierce House BlackWhite