[LincolnTalk] Lincoln Tree Tour at deCordova coming up June 9!

[LincolnTalk] Lincoln Tree Tour at deCordova coming up June 9!

Daniela Caride

Sunday, June 9, between 1-5, the Garden Club is holding a Tree and Sculpture Tour at DeCordova Sculpture Park.

A Champagne Reception at Pierce House with refreshments, silent auction and photo contest follows from 5-7.

Come and listen to docents talk about sculptures and trees at deCordova Park.

And then enjoy wonderful refreshments along with a photo exhibit of sculptures and trees. Also bid on wonderful auction items: stonewall repair services; a helicopter ride over Boston; customized invitations; and more!

If you have not already purchased tickets, click on the following link to pay by PayPal, credit card or mail. https://www.lincolngardenclub.org/tickets-for-june-9th-decordova-tree-tour-and-pierce-house-reception/

_______

Daniela Caride

The information in this email is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe I sent you this email in error, please contact me and properly dispose of the email. Thank you!