[LincolnTalk] Lincoln School Project: Demolition is Underway

[LincolnTalk] Lincoln School Project: Demolition is Underway

kim bodnar

Update: Lincoln School Project

Honoring our History, Building Our Future

This week, Phase 1 demolition began in earnest! To break down the work being done, the building has been divided into 8 sections (A through H). Phase 1 will include sections D, E, F, G, and H (See the image below to learn which parts of the building are included).  This phase will be completed by the Fall of 2021, and then work will begin on Phase 2, which is comprised of sections A, B, and C.

Here are photos from this week: