[LincolnTalk] Lincoln School Project: Definitely Temporary (Modulars)!

[LincolnTalk] Lincoln School Project: Definitely Temporary (Modulars)!

kim bodnar

Update: Lincoln School Project

Honoring our History, Building Our Future

Modulars: Last Wednesday the SBC approved the contract for the modular classrooms that will become the home of our K - 4 students during the 2020/21 and 2021/22 school years.  The bid for the modulars came in within budget, and preparations for installation will begin about July 8th!

May 22nd - Updated Designs: The SBC will see the latest updates to the exterior elevations, floor plans, and site plans at the May 22nd meeting. NOTE:  Due to the District Art Show, the May 22nd SBC meeting will be held in the Donaldson Room, Town Offices. (Be sure to see our students’ amazing art - drop by the Hartwell building between May 13th and May 21st!)

May 22nd - SBC @ Conservation Commission: As part of the permitting process for the project, ConCom will hold a second hearing and vote on the plans for the temporary classrooms.