[LincolnTalk] Lincoln School Project: A year ago today ....

[LincolnTalk] Lincoln School Project: A year ago today ....

kim bodnar

Update: Lincoln School Project

Honoring our History, Building Our Future

...we gathered for the Special Town Meeting to approve the funding for the school project! A year later, the final bid documents are almost ready and the temporary home of our K-4 students is being completed. Our faculty is already preparing for the move which will take place when the school year is over in June. Here’s a glimpse inside the temporary school (photos courtesy of Principal Sarah Collmer):

The photos show a typical classroom, a connecting hallway, the view from what will become Principal Collmer’s office, and a view into her office.

Next SBC Meeting:

Wednesday, December 4th, 7:00pm, Hartwell multipurpose room. Click here for the agenda.