[LincolnTalk] Lincoln Public Library Weekly Update January 13

[LincolnTalk] Lincoln Public Library Weekly Update January 13

Robin Rapoport

CHANGES IN LIBRARY SERVICES

As of Monday, January 11th the Lincoln Public Library is closed to the public due to rising COVID-19 cases in the Lincoln community.

A skeleton staff will be in the library working but will not be able to provide any assistance to patrons.

If you need help, we will be monitoring our email and voice mail system (781) 259-8465.

Please note that our phone lines are not currently accessible, so the best way to receive assistance is by emailing [hidden email]. We will send an update once our phones are back up.

Contactless pickup will continue – please note that hours have changed.

Monday: 1:00pm – 6:00pm

Tuesday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm

Wednesday: 1:00pm – 6:00pm

Thursday: 1:00pm – 6:00pm

Friday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm

Saturday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm

Reference librarians will be available to respond to emails and calls during these hours and can also assist with online library services via Zoom.

Monday

  1:00 pm - 7:30 pm

Tuesday

  9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Wednesday

  9:00 am - 7:30 pm

Thursday

  9:00 am - 7:30 pm

Friday

  9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Saturday

10:00 am - 5:00 pm

Children’s staff will be available Monday – Saturday from 9am – 5pm.

Please visit our FAQ page for more information about changes to our services and contactless pickup schedule.

Holiday Hours:

Monday, January 18: Closed for Martin Luther King Day

Thank you for your patience and support as we find new ways to serve our community!

Other Upcoming Events:

Our virtual programming will continue as scheduled. Please see our calendar for more information about our programs!

Middle Grade Book Share

Wed, January 13 at 6pm

Book discussion for children in middle school!

Email [hidden email] to receive a Zoom invitation

5th/6th Grade Book Club
Meets once a month on the second Thurs of the month at 2:15pm
Literary discussion and connection activities for children in grade 5 and 6.

Registration required. Please contact Sarah Feather at [hidden email] to register.

Virtual Storytimes

Tuesdays at 10:00am
Babies, toddlers, and preschoolers are welcome to join in for fun stories, rhymes,

songs, and more.
Email
[hidden email] for Zoom invitation.

**Special Middle Grade Book Discussion**

Wed, January 20 at 4:30pm

Guided discussion about Part One of To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. This is a virtual meeting and registration is required. Intended for middle schoolers. Email [hidden email] to receive a Zoom invitation.

3rd/4th Grade Book Club
Meets once a month on the third Thurs of the month at 4pm
Discussion and activities for 3rd and 4th graders.
Email [hidden email] for Zoom invitation.

Mystery Mondays

Monday, January 25 7:00pm – 8:30pm

This week’s book is Pleasantville, by Attica Locke

For a Zoom invite please email [hidden email]

Robin Rapoport
Reference Librarian (In the library Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday)
Lincoln Public Library
3 Bedford Road
Lincoln, MA 01773
781-259-8465