[LincolnTalk] Lincoln Nursery School Open House - Saturday, 10/19 from 9-11am

[LincolnTalk] Lincoln Nursery School Open House - Saturday, 10/19 from 9-11am

Victoria Slingerland

Please join us for Lincoln Nursery School's annual Open House on Saturday, October 19 from 9-11am! The Open House is an opportunity for interested families to visit our classroom studios and engage in conversation with teachers and current parents. Be sure to bring your child for a playful morning!

Lincoln Nursery School is a parent cooperative inspired by the schools of Reggio Emilia, Italy, and is located at the deCordova Sculpture Park and Museum in Lincoln. Established in 1944, it continues to foster the social emotional development of young children (ages 2.9 through K) as they make meaning of their world through play and small group exploration.

To learn more about the school, please visit https://www.lincolnnurseryschool.org/ and check out this VIDEO about what makes LNS unique!

We hope to see some Lincoln families there. Thanks!

Vickie Slingerland

LNS Open House Flyer 10-19.pdf (1M) Download Attachment