[LincolnTalk] Lincoln METCO seeks volunteers on Saturday, Nov. 16th

[LincolnTalk] Lincoln METCO seeks volunteers on Saturday, Nov. 16th

Gina Halsted
Hi Folks!

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee is seeking volunteers to work 2 hour shifts during our big estate sale here in Lincoln at 18 Cerulean Way on Saturday, November 16th, 9am to 3 pm.

Duties include being one of our cashiers, helping shoppers on the sale floor & answering questions. All work indoors.  Shifts begin at 8:30am and continue until 4:30pm.

100% of all gross profits go towards Lincoln Parks & Rec. summer camp scholarships, late buses home, field trips & other enrichment opportunities for our Boston-based, METCO-enrolled children attending Lincoln Public Schools!

If you love being around beautiful things and have a flair for sales & customer service, this volunteer opportunity is for you!

To volunteer, please contact Gina Halsted at:

Thank you!

Warmly,

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee