[LincolnTalk] Lincoln MA Chess Club - call for members

[LincolnTalk] Lincoln MA Chess Club - call for members

Seth Rosen
Neighbors - my son Daniel and several of his Lincoln friends have taken a strong interest in chess.

We have created a club on chess.com and we would love to have more fellow Lincoln residents (or people with ties to LIncoln) of all ages join!

You just need to have a chess.com account to do so. The idea is to enjoy some daily games, rapid games and perhaps even the occasional town tournament.  And make some inter-generational connections too!

Here is the link. If you have any problems joining, simply email me your chess.com username and I can add you!