[LincolnTalk] Library news

Lisa Rothenberg
hi
just a reminder that this Saturday'sExploring the Poetry of Robert Frost with Stephen Collins will be held at Bemis Hall 15 Bedford Rd at 2:00 pm  (1/18)
also we have replaced & updated our adult department's kindles. Thanks for the Friends of the Lincoln Library we have been able to purchase 3 new paperwhites,(our old kindles were first generation)
They have all the content of the older kindles (both adult & kids) we may change that in the future, but it's a bit time consuming.
They also have 3 collections for best sellers, and for our friday morning book group.
The Kindles (we've named them Evelyn, Alice & Judy circulate for 4 weeks, can't be reserved and must be returned to the Lincoln library
Fee free to check them out they are easy to use and include a preloaded user's guide.

The Library will be closed on Monday, Jan. 20th in observance of Martin Luther King Jr, Day.
--
Lisa Rothenberg
Assistant Director