[LincolnTalk] Landscape architect?

Meghan lytton
Could somebody recommend a landscape architect they have had success with? I am looking for somebody with experience creating modern, low maintenance and natural settings.

Thanks so much!

Meghan Lytton

Re: [LincolnTalk] Landscape architect?

samattes
Vickie Hibbard-Belmont, was very creative w/a serious challenge we threw at her a # of years ago.
Give me a call to discuss further.

On Jan 12, 2015, at 12:52 PM, Meghan Lytton <[hidden email]> wrote:

Could somebody recommend a landscape architect they have had success with? I am looking for somebody with experience creating modern, low maintenance and natural settings.

Thanks so much!

Meghan Lytton

Re: [LincolnTalk] Landscape architect?

Margaret Olson
Matthew Cunningham designed the modifications to our landscape when we rebuilt the house. He did a beautiful job. Our house is modern, the new (Matthew Cunningham) part is low maintenance, modern, based on native plants, and beautiful. Matthew was great - he listened well and gave us what we needed. He was also very supportive of our desire to do much of the planting ourselves over a couple of years - planting is something my husband and I both enjoy. For the parts we did not do he recommended excellent landscape contractors.

I can't recommend Matthew enough. You'll be happy!

Margaret

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Meghan Lytton <[hidden email]> wrote:
Could somebody recommend a landscape architect they have had success with? I am looking for somebody with experience creating modern, low maintenance and natural settings.

Thanks so much!

Meghan Lytton

Re: [LincolnTalk] Landscape architect?

Emily Lovering

  1. Alden Landscape Design - Contact Us

    www.aldenlandscape.com/contact-us/
    We look forward to discussing your landscaping ideas and needs with you. Gail Saari Alden. Alden Landscape Design. Lincoln, MA. T: 781.799.2926.
Wonderful, dear, vastly talented Gail Alden works wonders!  We love what she did for us, and many others who join us in delight at her expertise.
Emily Lovering

On Jan 12, 2015, at 12:52 PM, Meghan Lytton <[hidden email]> wrote:

Could somebody recommend a landscape architect they have had success with? I am looking for somebody with experience creating modern, low maintenance and natural settings.

Thanks so much!

Meghan Lytton

Re: [LincolnTalk] Landscape architect?

Mary Crowe
Hi Meghan,
  Just realized I didn't  inc,llude you in email. Gail Alden (recommended by Emily )is great!