[LincolnTalk] Kids4Humanity Talent Show Registration (only TEN days left to sign up!!!)

[LincolnTalk] Kids4Humanity Talent Show Registration (only TEN days left to sign up!!!)

Achla Gandhi
Hi Again!
This is just a reminder that the last day to register for the talent show is the 29th. All you need to do to sign up is email us at [hidden email] with ages, names, and talents. The sooner you email us the better!
The show will be on February 12th at 5 pm on zoom and we are raising money for St. Jude Children's Hospital, a research hospital treating kids with catastrophic diseases at no cost to the patients.
Right now we are trying to get as many kids involved as possible. We aren't looking for perfection or child-prodigies, just children willing to step-up to make our world a little brighter. We welcome all talents (traditional and non-traditional) and all ages (last time we had ages 1-19!). All of the talents will be pre-recorded to make the process easier for parents with younger children. Videos are due by February 5th. If you have any questions or would like to see past performances to get a sense of the format, don't hesitate to email us!
Also, if your company has a matching program and you are interested in getting involved, please email us!

Link to our website (Yes, we made a website!!): kids4humanity.org
Link to our fundraiser (Donations are not required to register to perform or to attend the show; however, please donate if you can. Every donation counts!)http://events.stjude.org/kids4humanity

Warm Wishes!
Achla Gandhi (Senior at Lincoln Sudbury Regional Highschool)