[LincolnTalk] Join our own Hall of Famer, Jimmy Mazzy, at Bemis on Wednesday eve

[LincolnTalk] Join our own Hall of Famer, Jimmy Mazzy, at Bemis on Wednesday eve

manson solomon

-As many of you know, Jimmy and Carrie recently made a trip to Oklahoma where Jimmy was inducted into the banjo Hall of Fame.  But you won't have to go that far.  This Wednesday is the 2nd Wednesday of the month which means that Jimmy Mazzy and the Last Minute Men will be at Bemis Hall in Lincoln.  Doors at 7:00, music from 7:30 - 10:00.  Come join us!