[LincolnTalk] Ion generating Hair Dryer

Melody Elliott

I have a new “Featherweight” deluxe hairdryer that I bought at Costco for $100, in the original sealed box.  I misplaced mine, and then found it ( that happens a lot)  It still has its warranty sticker on the box.  I was keeping it in the trunk of my car to return it, and the box got stained.  This is a T3 Tourmaline Ceramic, Ion generating machine, with 2 speed settings and 3 heat settings.  What sets it apart is its light weight, and ion generator.  The ionization is supposed to be very good for your hair – leaving it in better condition than a typical blow dryer.  I’m offering to sell it for $50.

Melody Elliott