[LincolnTalk] Interactive Soccer ball FS

[LincolnTalk] Interactive Soccer ball FS

brianna doo
We purchased a dribble up smart soccer ball last year for our kids, but never ended up opening it or using it. It’s brand new, in original packaging, never even tried it out. It retails for $99 with free shipping, but I’m offering ours for $80. It comes with a stand for the phone/tablet to sit on.

Here is a link to the actual product. We have the size 5 ball

Contact me if you’re interested. Would make a great Christmas gift to the soccer lover!

Brianna