[LincolnTalk] I pad at dump

aaron beck
Following up on a post I had a few weeks ago about getting an iPad mini at the dump. I have not been able to track down the owner and with that can not clear the Apple ID associated with it. I talked to Apple and they said they can’t do anything unless I have the password or the previous owner clears iPad and removes the id from it. If you know who’s this was please let me know. If it was not intended as a donation I’m happy to give it back to the correct person.

Aaron

image1.jpeg (142K) Download Attachment
image2.jpeg (143K) Download Attachment
image3.jpeg (61K) Download Attachment