[LincolnTalk] I need help with a sputtering, stalling lawn mower

[LincolnTalk] I need help with a sputtering, stalling lawn mower

Lincoln mailing list
I enjoy mowing my lawn but am not great with proper maintenance (or mechanical diagnosis).  My Lawnboy push mower worked fine two days ago but now sputters and stalls moments after starting.  Probably the carburetor needs cleaning, or maybe it's something else... is there someone skilled with lawn mower maintenance I can hire to tune it up?  Ideally at my home, but if needs be I can also deliver it someplace.  I don't think there's a major problem.  Thank you.