[LincolnTalk] House Cleaner Available

nandaoc
Happy new year, Lincoln.

I am reaching out to share the contact of a friend who does a fantastic job at house cleaning and is looking to add new clients to her schedule. She is punctual, trustworthy, reliable, knowledgeable and super detail oriented. And you can reach her (Yenny Serna) at (978) 875-4616.

Sending you all best hopes for 2021!

Sincerely,
Fernanda Oliveira Costa

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life."
(Melody Beattie)

Sent from my IPhone

Re: [LincolnTalk] House Cleaner Available

nandaoc
Great question, Anne. And thanks for your interest.

Please feel free to connect with her directly for more questions you may have, but in short I have witnessed her wear a mask, gloves, and practice social distance. I asked and she expressed being mindful of her clients in her personal whereabouts also. She expects and trusts her clients are committed to being careful as well. You can always schedule your home to be the first one of the day, and that may help bring ease.

So tough these times, and we can only do our best. Sending you my best hopes.

Sincerely,
Fernanda