[LincolnTalk] Honor an educator of the Lincoln Public Schools this holiday season

[LincolnTalk] Honor an educator of the Lincoln Public Schools this holiday season

Anne Wang

HATS:  Honor A Teacher & Staff this Holiday Season

The Lincoln Public Schools have done an amazing job, both in person and virtually, to keep our kids learning during this challenging fall.  We are one of the few districts in the state that has remained open for full-time in-person learning, and this has only been possible because of the huge efforts of our LPS administrators, teachers, and staff.

If you would like to find a special way to thank a teacher, administrator, teaching team, or other staff member, consider giving an Honor a Teacher or Staff (HATS) certificate.

The Lincoln School Foundation (LSF) HATS program gives you an opportunity to recognize specific Lincoln educators while supporting the Lincoln School Foundation. For a small donation to the LSF, we will prepare a certificate of appreciation with your personalized message, to be delivered by email. Just follow the instructions on the LSF's webpage, www.lincoln school foundation.org/HATSIt's easy to do, and your HATS gifts support LSF's grants to teachers and innovation in the classroom, which has been all the more important this year! To learn more about the LSF and the grants we have given in recent years, see www.lincolnschoolfoundation.org.