[LincolnTalk] Holiday and Winter Solstice Wellness Offerings

[LincolnTalk] Holiday and Winter Solstice Wellness Offerings

Annamaria San Antonio-2

Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork Gift Certificates are available at 10% off 60 and 90-minute sessions - $78 / $108 - respectively.

As a Lincoln-based hands-on healing arts practitioner licensed and certified since 1993, my work is structurally and energetically based, a synthesis of technical and intuitive insight, drawing from ancient and contemporary methods of healing.  Specific modalities include: Ayurvedic Bodywork, CranioSacral Therapy, Injury techniques such as Deep-Tissue, Trigger Point, and Cross-fiber friction, Swedish Massage, Reiki and Energy-Medicine, Sound-Healing, Hot-Stone Massage, Pregnancy and Post-Partum Massage, Abdominal Massage.  Practicing in a variety of health establishments in the Boston area, I work mostly with adults from diverse backgrounds who have ranged along the spectrum of wellness, from good health-to challenged-to living with dis-ease.

Interested Persons are Welcome to be in touch with me

~Jai Kaur Annamaria San Antonio

Y O G A    Y U G A

Wellness for Every Age

C: 781.738.1920