[LincolnTalk] Help finding Luc Bannerman

TM

[LincolnTalk] Help finding Luc Bannerman

TM
Hello,

I am hoping to be able to connect this letter with it's intended recipient.   We live at 213 Sandy Pond Road, but we're not sure who Luc Bannerman is.   A quick google says he lives or lived in Lincoln.   There is no return address on the letter, but I'd be happy to drop it off or put it in the mail to the correct address or a forwarding address.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Todd Morneau
PXL_20201219_214735921.jpg

TM

Re: [LincolnTalk] Help finding Luc Bannerman

TM
Hello all!

Thank you so much for all your help!   I've been connected with Luc's mother, so I think I should be all set!

Thank you again and happy holidays!
Todd

On Sat, Dec 19, 2020 at 4:54 PM TM <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping to be able to connect this letter with it's intended recipient.   We live at 213 Sandy Pond Road, but we're not sure who Luc Bannerman is.   A quick google says he lives or lived in Lincoln.   There is no return address on the letter, but I'd be happy to drop it off or put it in the mail to the correct address or a forwarding address.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Todd Morneau
PXL_20201219_214735921.jpg

Re: [LincolnTalk] Help finding Luc Bannerman

samattes
For  future reference for all, the “List of Persons Residing in Town of Lincoln” is prepared on Jan. 1 of each year, and is available, fo sale in The Town Clerk’s Office.
It lists by last name, giving address, and then by street and number, giving the names of those living at that address.
A great resource.
Sara Mattes