[LincolnTalk] Hello from the Lincoln Library Children’s Room!

[LincolnTalk] Hello from the Lincoln Library Children’s Room!

Debbie Leopold
Hello wonderful Lincoln families!

Boy, do we miss you!! I wanted to make sure everyone knows about our online virtual resources. Although, sadly, our building is closed, there are plenty of library resources for children available from home including ebooks, audiobooks, educational databases, educational videos, magazines, and more. Information and resources can be found on the children’s page of our website.

We are also posting fun resources and sharing virtual programming on our Facebook page. Join here:

Please reach out to us if you have any questions.

You can also contact me directly at [hidden email]  I’d love to hear what my young library friends are reading! 💕

Be well and keep reading!

Debbie Leopold
Children’s Librarian

--