[LincolnTalk] Hello: Please post. thanks very much, wendy

[LincolnTalk] Hello: Please post. thanks very much, wendy

Lincoln mailing list
Caregiver:  I’m trying to help place a fantastic care-giver.  She is looking for either a full or part time position.  She worked for our family for 5 years taking care of my uncle (who was not a particularly easy person) from the age of 94 to 99.   She cared for him so well he went on and then off hospice a few times… Doctors who saw my uncle were in awe of her advocacy and care.  Presently, she is working on medical certifications and ideally looking for something in the metro-west area starting anytime.

If you know of anyone or have any questions feel free to pass along.  Her contact is Allesandra Camargo [hidden email]

Thank you.