[LincolnTalk] Hand-Woven Atlas Region Moroccan Kilim $599 for Lincoln METCO!

[LincolnTalk] Hand-Woven Atlas Region Moroccan Kilim $599 for Lincoln METCO!

Lincoln mailing list
For sale for Lincoln METCO is a vibrant, Berber Kilim, hand woven in the Atlas Mountain region of Moracco. It was $1,300 twenty years ago from a rug dealer in Harvard Square. It was just donated by one of our most generous Lincoln donors:

Inline image

$599

Hand Woven in Moracco

Measurements:

Length: 10’ 5”
Width: 6’

100% of all gross profits goes towards Lincoln Parks & Rec. summer camp scholarships, late buses home, field trips & other enrichment opportunities, such as our First Grade Reading Program , STEM Lego League, and Social Entrepreneurship Program, for our Boston-based, METCO-enrolled K-8 children attending Lincoln Public Schools!

Please call Joanna to view or purchase:

617-645-9059

Free delivery to Lincoln

Serious inquiries only please.

Warmly,

Joanna Schmergel
The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Special Projects Fundraising Lead
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools