[LincolnTalk] HUGE Lincoln METCO Estate Sale Tomorrow 8 am - 3 pm & Saturday at 18 Cerulean Way!

[LincolnTalk] HUGE Lincoln METCO Estate Sale Tomorrow 8 am - 3 pm & Saturday at 18 Cerulean Way!

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

Tomorrow & Saturday the Lincoln MCC is hosting a HUGE Estate Sale & American Girl Doll Sale!

Friday and Saturday, December 7th & December 8th! 8 am to 3 pm both days!

18 Cerulean Way in Lincoln, Massachusetts!!

100% of all proceeds will go to the Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee, a 501(c)3 organization providing enrichment opportunities such as summer camp, healthy lunches, and late buses home for our beautiful, Boston-based, METCO-enrolled, K-8 students attending Lincoln Public Schools!!

American Girl Dolls in great condition sold in baskets with a doll, clothes and accessories for an average of $67! A HUGE cost savings!!

We have over 30 American Girl Doll baskets!!

Just Some of Our Items for Sale:

1)  Berber Trading Co. chandelier, hand-beaded in Jordan

2) Exquisite Chinese clay figures with original boxes

3) Rachlin 4 foot round lounge chair in excellent condition

4) Everyday Fiesta ware

5) beautiful WWII era Japanese bamboo framed print

6) wooden child’s high chair, Sheboygan

7) Hand -painted cloth tapestry, vintage, from Okinawa

8) hand-painted Samoan art

9) Italian silver serving pieces

10) Austrian crystal

11) various artwork

12) vintage dolls & many vintage international souvenir dolls

13) Silver German candelabra

14) Lennox China

15) 3 Full Sets of mid-century encyclopedias

16) Willow China

17) small exotic sculptures

18) beautiful vintage teacups & saucers!

19) stately, round, leather-topped library/ entry table

20) vintage Herend Hungarian teacups & saucers

21) Corning Vintage cookware

22) 3 complete mid-century encyclopedias

23) avant-garde bistro set by Shaver-Howard

24) MASSIVE amount of beautiful vintage fine table linens! Many in full sets!!

And more coming in every day!

Beautiful Adora doll raffle basket at $168 value! Free raffle ticket with every purchase of a doll basket, or $15 each!

So come on over to 18 Cerulean Way in Lincoln, Massachusetts on Friday & Saturday, December 7th to December 8th, 8 am to 3 pm.

Park anywhere in our driveway or on the street as long as you leave room for others to enter & exit!

Come on out & get a jump on holiday shopping while supporting our wonderful METCO-enrolled children!!

Thank you!

Warmly,

The Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee:

Pilar Doughty
Heather Barnett-Veague
Erica Gonella
Michelle Barnes
Tamara Andrews
Joanna Schmergel
Jessica Packineau

Joanna Schmergel
Lincoln METCO Coordinating Committee
Special Projects Fundraising Lead
A.K.A. The Doll Lady
Lincoln Massachusetts Public Schools
<a dir="ltr" href="tel:617-645-9059" x-apple-data-detectors="true" x-apple-data-detectors-type="telephone" x-apple-data-detectors-result="2" style="word-break: break-word;">617-645-9059
Inline image