[LincolnTalk] Gift Local 2019 Back at Bemis!

[LincolnTalk] Gift Local 2019 Back at Bemis!

Shing Hsieh

The Old Town Hall Exchange is excited to announce the 9th annual Gift Local Artisan and Craft Show.  We’re delighted to join forces with First Parish’s Touch of Christmas Fair (Saturday December 7, 10-1, at First Parish) to bring our town a weekend of gift buying opportunities!

Gift Local is a holiday market and hosts a variety of talented local artists, jewelers, ceramicists, woodworkers, and so much more. Stop by and get some of your holiday shopping out of the way while supporting some terrific local businesses!

Saturday December 7, 10:00 – 4:00 pm

Sunday December 6, 11:00—4:00  pm

Bemis Hall, 15 Bedford Rd