[LincolnTalk] Generator Service

Belinda Gingrich
Our generator has is sick and we need recommendation of a service company to evaluate and fix the situation. In the fall we found a nice fellow at Benjamin Electric but he had only had the basic cleaning course by Generac at the time and our problem seems to be more in depth.
Thanks,
Belinda Gingrich

Re: [LincolnTalk] Generator Service

Meghan lytton
I would call Ben from Benjamin Electric back and see if he can help personally or recommend anybody. I have had good experiences with him.

Meghan lytton

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 29, 2015, at 8:28 AM, "Belinda Gingrich" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Our generator has is sick and we need recommendation of a service company to evaluate and fix the situation. In the fall we found a nice fellow at Benjamin Electric but he had only had the basic cleaning course by Generac at the time and our problem seems to be more in depth.
> Thanks,
> Belinda Gingrich

Re: [LincolnTalk] Generator Service

Mary Crowe
Argento Electric  services my generator- they are great, 978-263-2971 Mary Crowe

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 8:53 AM, Meghan Lytton <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would call Ben from Benjamin Electric back and see if he can help personally or recommend anybody. I have had good experiences with him.

Meghan lytton

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 29, 2015, at 8:28 AM, "Belinda Gingrich" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Our generator has is sick and we need recommendation of a service company to evaluate and fix the situation. In the fall we found a nice fellow at Benjamin Electric but he had only had the basic cleaning course by Generac at the time and our problem seems to be more in depth.
> Thanks,
> Belinda Gingrich

Re: [LincolnTalk] Generator Service

Eric Snyder
Southeast Generator services our generator.
We have an annual maintenance contract with them.

Our generator has is sick and we need recommendation of a service company to evaluate and fix the situation. In the fall we found a nice fellow at Benjamin Electric but he had only had the basic cleaning course by Generac at the time and our problem seems to be more in depth.
Thanks,
Belinda Gingrich

Re: [LincolnTalk] Generator Service

aspang
Hi, Belinda,

Our Generac generator was installed by and is serviced by Barros Companies (http://barrosgenerators.com/).  We have found them very professional and responsive--but we also have had no problems (yet) to test their repair capabilities.  They get excellent reviews on Angie's List.

Andrew Pang