[LincolnTalk] GRATITUDE TO THE TOWN, COMPOSTING UPDATE, and SIGN UP for CURBSIDE PICK UP

[LincolnTalk] GRATITUDE TO THE TOWN, COMPOSTING UPDATE, and SIGN UP for CURBSIDE PICK UP

Emily Haslett
GREETINGS FANTASTIC LINCOLN COMPOSTERS!

I want to give a HUGE shout out to all of the awesome Lincoln Town leaders who are making this initiative possible and successful. A sincere thank you to Tim Higgins, Chris Bibbo, Susan Donaldson, the Selectmen, and the DPW staff. Lincoln is one of the first towns in Massachusetts to initiate a town-wide composting program, and it is off to a great start!

We filled 3 bins by 1:00pm on Saturday-- an impressive accomplishment!

PIZZA BOX UPDATE:
Please put your soiled pizza boxes in a new bin available Wednesday, (October 9th) that will be marked "PIZZA BOXES."

CURBSIDE PICKUP UPDATE: PLEASE SIGN UP!

Thank you to everyone who has signed up for curbside pick up with Black Earth Compost. We need fifteen more households to sign up to get started. Please visit their website blackearthcompost.com and click on residential. Tell your neighbors and friends!

Please contact Emily Haslett with any questions or suggestions. [hidden email] or (781) 308 3888.

HAPPY COMPOSTING!!