[LincolnTalk] Fwd: Wellesley College Spring Concerts Streaming starts THIS WEEK! - Join online

[LincolnTalk] Fwd: Wellesley College Spring Concerts Streaming starts THIS WEEK! - Join online

Kate Tranquada

YES there is music from Wellesley!

Join us as we re-stream some of our favorite concerts.
You can watch, chat, and engage with each other as we view together on the Concert Series Facebook Page at the times below.
This week's offerings:
This Thursday (tomorrow!) March 26, 2020, at 7:30pm

This program featured Mahler Symphony No. 4 in G Major. Kristen Watson, Soprano. The Brandeis-Wellesley Orchestra is composed of students, faculty, staff, and associates of Wellesley College and Brandeis University. Uniting the standards of excellence associated with Wellesley and Brandeis, the orchestra brings inspiring performances of the great orchestral literature-past and present to a new generation of musicians and audiences.

Download the Program HERE

Join the watch party HERE

Yanvalou Drum and Dance Ensemble
Lespri Fo
Kera Washington, Director
This Friday, March 27, 2020, at 7:30pm
First experienced on Saturday, December 7, 2019 / 7:30pm
Jewett Auditorium

Yanvalou Drum and Dance Ensemble performs the folkloric music and dance of Africa, as it exists today throughout Africa and the African Diaspora, particularly in Haiti, Ghana, Zimbabwe, and Brazil.

Join the watch party HERE
Wellesley College Choral Program
This Saturday March 28, 2020, at 7:30pm

Featuring Antonio Vivaldi's Gloria in D Major, RV 589 celebrating its performance by the choir and orchestra of the Ospedale della Pietà in Venice. Also presenting works by Ēriks Esenvalds, Allahrakka Rahman, Ola Gjeilo, R. Murray Schafer, and Karen P. Thomas.

Download the Program HERE
Join the watch party HERE

MORE CONCERTS WILL STREAM NEXT WEEK...
Please stay tuned!
Wellesley College Concert Series, 106 Central St, Wellesley, MA 02481
Sent by [hidden email] in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try email marketing for free today!

--
Director, Lincoln Public Library