[LincolnTalk] Fwd: New Fitness Class Opportunity!

[LincolnTalk] Fwd: New Fitness Class Opportunity!

redwhiney
Hi everyone,

In case you don't already know about Lana and her Lincoln fitness classes, they're fantastic. They've always been in the mornings, but an evening pilot class is starting October 21. See message below. She's one of the best fitness teachers I've ever known.

Best,
Ruth