[LincolnTalk] Fwd: NEW ARHAUS SOFA AND CHAIR FOR SALE

[LincolnTalk] Fwd: NEW ARHAUS SOFA AND CHAIR FOR SALE

Lincoln mailing list

Arhaus Sofa and Swivel Chair, Brand New Out of the Box REMMINGTON 2 OVER 2. Light grey sofa, Beige chair. Custom made with performance fabric, guaranteed no stains. We bought but doesn't fit our space. We paid over $5000 for both items, willing to sell for $4000 or bo. Pic of the chair in the next email
Sofa dimensions 96w x 40d x36h
Chairs dimension 42w x 46d x 36h
If interested message me directly

IMG_2607 (1).jpg (2M) Download Attachment

[LincolnTalk] Fwd: NEW ARHAUS SOFA AND CHAIR FOR SALE

Lincoln mailing list
Arhaus Sofa and Swivel Chair, Brand New Out of the Box REMMINGTON 2 OVER 2. Light grey sofa, Beige chair. Custom made with performance fabric, guaranteed no stains. We bought but doesn't fit our space. We paid over $5000 for both items, willing to sell for $4000 or bo. Pic of the sofa in previous email
Sofa dimensions 96w x 40d x36h
Chairs dimension 42w x 46d x 36h
If interested message me directly

IMG_2614 (1).jpg (3M) Download Attachment