[LincolnTalk] Fwd: Lincoln Library's Hoopla Service

[LincolnTalk] Fwd: Lincoln Library's Hoopla Service

Lisa Rothenberg

Hoopla Presents Bonus Borrows

Available to Lincoln Public Library patrons
Hoopla Digital is offering a
with more than 1,100 top titles and Hoopla favorites
Available now through April 30th, 2020
Read, Watch and Listen!
audio books, movies and e-books.
Across all genres of literature and reading levels
(includes a special Books Kids Love section)
For information on joining our Hoopla service & other online resources that the Library provides please visit our website at

If you have any questions please email us at [hidden email]
We're checking our emails and will try to answer any questions you may have.
We hope you continue to stay safe

Lincoln Public Library www.lincolnpl.org