[LincolnTalk] Fwd: FW: Please post ASAP and let me know when you've done so... THANKS!!

[LincolnTalk] Fwd: FW: Please post ASAP and let me know when you've done so... THANKS!!

Annamaria San Antonio-2

Sing Gospel with Mystic Chorale!

Experience the power of singing gospel music with more than 250 others as part of the Mystic Chorale, led by award-winning director and composer, Jonathan SingletonSign up starting 12/3 and join us as we prepare and sing two joyful and spirit-filled concerts featuring an eclectic mix of music rooted in the African-American gospel tradition.

The Mystic Chorale is a non-profit, volunteer-run community chorus. We are a non-audition chorus. The ability to read music, while helpful, is not required.  We welcome all who love to sing!

8 weeks of rehearsals begin on Tuesday, January 8, 2019 7:30-9:30pm at First Parish Unitarian, 630 Mass Ave., Arlington Center.  Concert weekend is Saturday, March 2 and Sunday, March 3, at Converse Hall at Tremont Temple in Boston.

View GIVE HIM GLORY from a previous season to get a taste of the Mystic Gospel experience.

Visit our website at http://mysticchorale.org for more information or to sign up.