[LincolnTalk] Fwd: Climate change talk this Wed. 11/21 at Lincoln Library

[LincolnTalk] Fwd: Climate change talk this Wed. 11/21 at Lincoln Library

Lindentreefarm Csa
HI all,

This is an invitation from Bob Moore, who some of you may know. Bob
and Ariel used to live on Old Concord Road and recently moved to
Florida where they experience the climate change effects first
hand.Bob continues to work for a company in Boston and has not lost
his love for Lincoln, staying here at every opportunity. Bob and Ariel
are both involved in working to change the larger  attitudes toward
climate and man's humanity to man. Or woman.
Hope this is inspirational.
Please reply to Bob at his email address.
Thank you.
Moira