[LincolnTalk] Fun Family Orchard Experience

[LincolnTalk] Fun Family Orchard Experience

Lincoln mailing list
The Kanner Family Orchard, adjacent to Minute Man National Park, is looking for:

Two dependable and physically fit people to work in our fruit orchard as well as our beautiful gardens. You have the opportunity to work with a friend if you both respond swiftly.

The positions are likely to be filled quickly and will continue through early November. All staff members from last season enthusiastically returned this spring, but most are now leaving for college so we must replace them ASAP as harvest is ramping up.

ORCHARD WORK:
-Picking, boxing, and weighing peaches, nectarines, apples and other tree fruit
-General orchard hygiene including picking up drops and pruned branches
GARDEN WORK
-Weeding flower beds, some transplanting, general maintenance

Daily tasks vary over the harvest season and go on every day, but your personal work may be flexibly done mornings or afternoons after school, and on weekends, usually in 2-4 hour blocks.

We pay $16/hour for 15-20 hours per week per person.

We want people who will work through the end of harvest in early November. We will train you in the orchard-specific tasks.

The orchard is a beautiful place, so if you are seeking outdoor time and an unforgettable experience call Ben Kanner at (617) 861-7824 or email [hidden email] to set up a time to meet and see what we’re doing.

Tell a friend!