[LincolnTalk] Front Steps Project: Halloween Edition!

[LincolnTalk] Front Steps Project: Halloween Edition!

Corey Nimmer
Hi Everyone,

With Halloween being on a Saturday this year and with uncertainty around trick or treating, I've decided to resurrect The Front Steps Project for one day only! This will be a great chance for everyone to show off your costumes while staying safe and raising money for your neighbors in need.

For those that are unfamiliar, the basic premise is that I will come to your house at a designated time, and in exchange for a donation to the St. Vincent de Paul Society of Lincoln I'll take a socially-distant photo and you'll get a digital copy of it. The suggested donation is $50 and time slots will be available from 9am-12pm and 1pm-6pm.

The big difference this time is that COSTUMES ARE REQUIRED. The whole point will be to create a silly, spooky image, have fun, and support a good cause, so please don't put on nice clothes and try to get a Christmas card out of it. For added motivation I'll be awarding a special prize to the best costumes of the day!

If you would like to learn more about the Front Steps Project that we did earlier this year click here:

And to reserve your spot click here:

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or technical issues. Thank you all for your generous support!

Corey Nimmer
Corey Flint Photography
39 Lexington Rd.
Lincoln, MA 01773