[LincolnTalk] Free, Leather Couch, Double end recliners

[LincolnTalk] Free, Leather Couch, Double end recliners

Jasonpackineau
Hello,

We have an immediate need to clear our space of our brown leather couch. Your win! See the pictures attached.

Both ends recline, arms are slightly wobbly. Perfect for a second or third room. Reclining ends and metal frame make it heavy. Available all evening if you want to swing by and check it out.

Needs to be picked up, we can help move it out.

Roughly 90 inches (l) and 37 inches (depth)

Free!

Jason

image1.jpeg (3M) Download Attachment

Re: [LincolnTalk] CLAIMED: Free, Leather Couch, Double end recliners

Jasonpackineau
Couch has been claimed and retrieved.

Thanks,

Jason