[LincolnTalk] Fortnightly CEO strategy conversation

[LincolnTalk] Fortnightly CEO strategy conversation

Steve Kropper
My executive team is in Toronto, Vancouver and DC and I have not seen
them since February.  I'm almost to the point of missing the 5 AM taxi
to Logan and starting my day with the smell of jet fuel.

I would like to discuss strategy amid COVID with fellow CEOs or senior
execs, who live in Lincoln.  An hour, perhaps every other Wednesday at
7:30 AM.  Distanced, at Pierce or Bemis.  Topics: adjusting my P&L
forecast amid COVID.  Repackaging product mix for the short term.
Keeping remote teams on track. Confidentiality required.  Interested?

Send me a note at [hidden email]    Steve Kropper, Partner
Skunk Works Fund 617 306 9312

steve.vcf (159 bytes) Download Attachment