[LincolnTalk] For sale: Crate and Barrel Buffet and glass cabinet - excellent condition

[LincolnTalk] For sale: Crate and Barrel Buffet and glass cabinet - excellent condition

Sarah Killick

Dear Lincoln,

We are selling this lovely piece of Crate and Barrel Furniture as it just doesn’t fit in our house. It is a Buffet on the bottom with a glass fronted cabinet on top.

We bought it originally from Crate and Barrel – here is a link to the buffet, although they do not sell the top cabinet any more:

https://www.crateandbarrel.com/basque-honey-buffet/s592755

Dimensions of buffet – 33in tall, 18in deep, 67.5in wide.

Dimensions of top cabinet – 50in tall, 13in deep, 64 in wide.

Top and Bottom together are for sale for $900. Immaculate condition.

Original price for both pieces was $2,300.

Best,

Sarah

Sarah Killick
781-290-8426

IMG_2511.jpg (129K) Download Attachment
IMG_2512.jpg (122K) Download Attachment

[LincolnTalk] SOLD: Crate and Barrel Buffet and glass cabinet - excellent condition

Sarah Killick
Dear Lincoln,
I’m pleased to say the Crate and Barrel buffet has been sold.
My best,
Sarah