[LincolnTalk] Food truck gathering

Burch-Mudry Realty Team
Victoria,
Many Thanks for yesterday’s ‘Food Truck with D.J.’ Event!
My husband and I attended with three couples (socially distanced) and had such a wonderful time!
Great food; perfect weather; gorgeous grounds.
We all hope that this becomes a regular event over the next months of good weather.
Plus, this was dog friendly!
The perfect venue to gather in these unusual times.
Marilyn

Marilyn Mudry -
Keller Williams Realty Boston NW

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 1, 2020, at 8:03 PM, Victoria piercehouse.com <[hidden email]> wrote:

Whoever lives at 40 Weston Road I hope you enjoy the takeout that was sent to your house! Its Carne Asada hahahahah

Gotta love grub hub 😊

Best,

Victoria

[LincolnTalk] Food truck gathering

Burch-Mudry Realty Team

Victoria,
Many Thanks for Friday’s ‘Food Truck with D.J.’ Event!
My husband and I attended with three couples (socially distanced) and had such a wonderful time!
Great food; perfect weather; gorgeous grounds.
We all hope that this becomes a regular event over the next months of good weather.
Plus, this was dog friendly!
The perfect venue to gather in these unusual times.
Marilyn

P.S.
That was our little Poodle referenced!