[LincolnTalk] Fall Community Events at Farrington

[LincolnTalk] Fall Community Events at Farrington

FarringtonNatureLinc

We have several fun community events planned for weekends this fall at Farrington. All the events require tickets that can be bought through our EventBrite page-

http://farringtonnaturelinc.eventbrite.com/

9/15 10-11 am Goat Yoga with Chip in Farm and Julie Aronis of Little Elephant Yoga. Ages 5 and Up

9/21 6:30-7:30pm Tales and Treats Family Storytelling with Doria Hughes.

10/5 9am-12pm Wild Edibles with Stephen DeFlorio- Come learn what is edible out in our woods! Geared for adults but children welcome.

10/19 4-9pm Slightly Spooky, Mostly Kooky Fall Fun Fest- Come as a family wearing your favorite Halloween costumes to enjoy fall crafts, a hike and some Halloween treats!

--
Wendy S. Matusovich
Executive Director

781 888 0868