[LincolnTalk] FW: Film, The River and the Wall" Friday, November 8, 7:00 p.m. Bemis Hall

[LincolnTalk] FW: Film, The River and the Wall" Friday, November 8, 7:00 p.m. Bemis Hall

Barbara Slayter

With apologies for the typo “The River and the Wall”

Re: [LincolnTalk] FW: Film, The River and the Wall" Friday, November 8, 7:00 p.m. Bemis Hall

Christine Damon
Thank you, thank you, thank you Barbara, for organizing the showing last night of the River and the Wall!  That is one of those films of which I feel incredibly grateful to have seen as well as compelled to action.  Even though Bemis was packed last night, I wonder if we could organize more showings in neighboring towns (which would also give additional Lincolnites who missed it last night, an opportunity to see it?

Chris Damon