[LincolnTalk] FS or trade: Old Town Dirigo 140 kayak

[LincolnTalk] FS or trade: Old Town Dirigo 140 kayak

Britta Das
Hello Lincoln!

I am looking to sell or trade our Old Town Dirigo 140 Kayak.
Bought second hand this summer from original owners in Concord - we love paddling this kayak! Very solid, it tracks wonderfully and has tons of room - but it is simply too heavy for me to lift onto the kayak holders on top of the minivan.
We are looking to sell it (330), or trade it for a shorter lighter kayak.

Thanks
Britta