[LincolnTalk] FS: custom made turkey feather otter wreath all proceeds to Lincoln Garden Club $65

[LincolnTalk] FS: custom made turkey feather otter wreath all proceeds to Lincoln Garden Club $65

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale, with all proceeds going towards the Lincoln Garden Club’s community service projects, is a 19” diameter, custom made otter wreath:

Inline image

Inline image

$65

This wreath was custom made by yours truly using a natural grapevine wreath form, burlap, luxe red ribbon, silver craft bells, deep red faux berry sprigs, a dried cattail, file slim red silk ribbon, a large brush otter ornament, and a plethora of wild turkey feathers sent by my longtime friend from his bow hunting.

This wreath will last forever if hung behind your storm door or inside.

Please call or text me to schedule contactless payment & pick up.

Warmly,

Joanna Schmergel
Lincoln Garden Club
Ways and Means Co-Director