[LincolnTalk] FS: Thanksgiving “Owl Always Love You” wreath $65 for the Lincoln Garden Club!

[LincolnTalk] FS: Thanksgiving “Owl Always Love You” wreath $65 for the Lincoln Garden Club!

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale, with all proceeds going towards the Lincoln Garden Club’s community service projects, is a beautiful, Thanksgiving “Owl Always Love You” wreath:

Inline image

Inline image

$65 priced well below cost

26” in diameter

Please see the link below for many more photos:

This wreath was custom-made by yours truly using a natural grapevine wreath form, burlap, luxe wired ribbon, vintage craft bells, deep red faux berry sprigs, slim silk ribbon, brush and other quality ornaments, and a plethora of wild turkey feathers sent by my longtime friend who is a U.S. Army Blackhawk pilot and expert bow hunter as well as goose feathers from the Raja Farm here in Lincoln.

These wreaths will last forever if hung behind your storm door or inside.

Please contact me to schedule contactless payment and pick up: 617-645-9059

Warmly,

Joanna Schmergel
Lincoln Garden Club
Ways and Means Co-Director
18 Cerulean Way here in Lincoln

[LincolnTalk] SOLD: Thanksgiving “Owl Always Love You” wreath $65 for the Lincoln Garden Club!

Lincoln mailing list
The Thanksgiving “Owl Always Love You” wreath has now been SOLD for $65 for the Lincoln Garden Club!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Begin forwarded message: