[LincolnTalk] FS: Lincoln Squirrel Holiday Wreath, $78 for the Lincoln Garden Club! 28”

[LincolnTalk] FS: Lincoln Squirrel Holiday Wreath, $78 for the Lincoln Garden Club! 28”

Lincoln mailing list
Hi Folks!

For sale for the Lincoln Garden Club’s community service projects is a “Lincoln Squirrel Holiday” wreath!

Custom-made by yours truly!

No quantity of luxe materials was spared in making this wreath; grapevine wreath form made by our Lincoln Garden Club treasurer, burlap, luxe ribbon, vintage craft bells, faux berry sprigs, cranberry head wreath pins, slim silk ribbon, dried cattails, five quality ornaments, and fawn dyed goose feathers.

Every wreath is 100% original!

Inline image

Inline image

$78

28” in diameter

Please see the link below for many more photos:

These wreaths will last forever if hung behind your storm door or inside.

Please contact me to schedule contactless payment and pick up or free delivery in Lincoln at 617-645-9059

Checks made out to: The Lincoln Garden Club

Cash also accepted

Warmly,

Joanna Schmergel
Lincoln Garden Club